Friday, July 10, 2009

Shameless Self Promotion

Recently I learned I have been named to the city of Columbus, Ohio's Property Maintenance Appeals Board. This Board, comprised of seven representatives from around Columbus, meets monthly to review appeals by property owners who have been cited for violating Columbus Housing Code, Health, Sanitation and Safety Code, Streets, Park and Public Properties Code and the Nuisance Abatement Code.

I am the representative to the Board for the real estate industry, and my first meeting comes next Monday. I am truly honored to have been appointed to this post by Mayor Michael Coleman.

Most of all, I thank the late Bob White for nominating me to represent the real estate industry on this Board. It does important work and makes a difference. I will do no less.

No comments: