Thursday, March 10, 2011

Colleague Is Planning A Central Ohio Home Show


A colleague of mine in the business, and a good friend, Bill McCorkle, has announced the first ever "Polaris Home Show." It is a new homes show kicking off in May after what has been a snowy, wet, rainy miserable winter (yes I know I'm tempting fate as winter is not yet over...).

The show is set for May 19-22 at Little Bear Village, his home and golf course development in southern Delaware County, Ohio. Did I mention golf? Why yes I did! A few years ago, Bill and company developed a really nice nine hole, Par 3 executive course at the center of his development.

Several prominent Central Ohio builders are all ready lined up. In addition to being a talented investment agent and developer, Bill is an outstanding marketer. So far, this is looking to be a fantastic event. I plan to be there. If you are in the area, check it out!

No comments: