Thursday, May 26, 2011

Congrats To Buddy Tony Yacoub, CCIM

I am sending a quick shout out to my good friend and colleague Tony Yacoub, who recently earned his CCIM designation. Tony was my VP when I was president of Columbus Real Estate Exchangors, and was great counsel to me as we led the organization for a year.

A great guy, a super friend, and a gifted counselor to his clients, Tony has spent the past three years in New York. While he is away from traditional brokerage, he is utilizing his superb real estate skills on an assignment in New York with the General Services Administration, where he is works with the Department of Homeland Security's Law Enforcement Branch.

You worked hard for the right to list those letters after your name, Tony. Congrats my friend!

We miss you.

No comments: