Saturday, May 21, 2011

In Good Company On LoopNet List Of Top CRE Bloggers

Received a phone call yesterday afternoon from an industry colleague in Idaho, who asked me if I had looked at LoopNet lately. Of course, my response was I look at LoopNet all the time!

Then he said that I was featured there, and of course I thought me meant one of my listed properties was featured, which it is -- a $2.45 million neighborhood shopping center here in Columbus (SUBTLE HINT: Bring Me Buyers!). I popped over to see what he was talking about and found that LoopNet had published a list of the top commercial real estate bloggers. And there I was ranked among the top five listed at Loopnet, along with peers whom I greatly respect -- Coy Davidson of Colliers International in Houston, Texas; Tony Brettkelly of San Francisco's Latitude 38 Group, Miguel de Arcos down in Florida at Sperry Van Ness Florida Commercial; and Natvar Nana at Sperry Van Ness in Orlando. Coy, and I, BTW, both follow each other's postings on Twitter.

 As they say at the Oscars, it is an honor just to be nominated. This author is truly humbled to be included among such outstanding CRE practitioners -- and writers.

No comments: